In the weeks following the NFL Draft, Geoff Baker has been digging into the circumstances surrounding Frank Clark’s arrest last fall. He offers his insight on the incident itself and what happened afterward with witnesses, the police investigation and the prosecutor involved in the case.
Baker talks about the approach he’s taken throughout the process, how he’s gone about getting information he says the Seahawks did not obtain prior to the draft and some of the feedback and criticism he and the Seattle Times have been getting for his work.
- Dash-cam video has Frank Clark questioned by police
- Hotel manager told police Frank Clark said, ‘I will hit you like I hit her’
- Prosecutor: I don’t believe Frank Clark punched or slapped girlfriend
- Prosecutor: Seahawks’ draft pick Frank Clark is not a batterer
- Hawks didn’t talk to witnesses in hotel incident involving draft pick
Follow Geoff on Twitter @GeoffBakerTimes.